YesGraph helps apps grow by providing incredible social invite flows and recommending which friends a user should invite. We do a lot of social graph analysis and machine learning to make these recommendations. Check out this example of our invite flow on iOS:
To integrate your iPhone or iPad app with YesGraph, use the Open Source YesGraph iOS SDK.
The architecture for this SDK is based on a client and a server, with each client having a unique identifier key and only the server having the trusted YesGraph secret key. You can read more about the Mobile App Architecture.
Documentation is divided into multiple documents:
- Installation - Describes multiple ways of integrating YesGraph SDK into your application.
- Getting Started - Easy to use guide.
- Authentication - Describes authenticating with YesGraph API using the SDK.
- Sharing - Describes sharing with YesGraph SDK.
- Styling - Describes how to style the default YesGraph components.
- Using SDK components - Describes how to use different SDK components to achieve specialized goals.
- Architecture - Describes details of SDK internal architecture, classes and connections between them.
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact us.